In OCNM, Duplicate Check Is Not Working After Restarting Node Chain Or OCNM Server.
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Offline Mediation Controller - Version 6.0.0 to 6.0.0 [Release 6.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OCNM is unable to identify duplicate CDR's after restarting node chain or OCNM server.
Steps to Reproduce issue:-
1. Set the FlushOnStartup ="false";
2. Start the node chain
3. Process the CDR. Verified that CRD is successfully Processed.
4. Process the same CDR. Verified that CRD not Processed and Node Discarded duplicate CDR
5. Stop the Nodemgr and Adminsvr
6. Start Nodemgr and Adminsvr
7. Process the same CDR. Verified that CRD Processed and Node is not Discarded duplicate CDR
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms