DEALINC Performance Issue for Bill Back Rebate (BBR) Based Deals
(Doc ID 1509274.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), there is a DEALINC performance issue for bill back rebate (BBR) based deals.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a BBR deal at the company level such that thousands of item/locs are created by DEALEX.
- Process turnover for the deal.
- Run DEALACT batches and observe records are created as needed on DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC.
- Run DEALINC. Observe performance is fine as only records with turnover are processed.
- During the second reporting period, process no transactions. At the end of the second week, run DEALINC PRE. Note that all item/loc combinations have been inserted into DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC table.
- Run DEALINC. Observe that the performance is poor because all DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC records for the reporting period are being processed one-by-one, even though there is no turnover.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document