Supplier Site is Not Populated in IM_DOC_HEAD Table when Invoice is Created Manually
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReTail Invoice Matching (ReIM)
IM_DOC_HEAD.SUPPLIER_SITE_ID is not populated by any value when the invoice is created manually.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Document Maintenance > Document Search.
2. Select Action 'New' and Document Type 'Merchandise Invoice'. Click 'OK'.
3. Enter the PO# and press <Tab> key, or click any other field on the screen. The Supplier is populated but the Supplier Site field is disabled.
4. Complete the other fields and press 'Details'.
5. Enter the Invoice line details and complete the invoice entry.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms