Discount Rule 'Buy$NorMoreOfXgetYatZ$off' Not Triggered If Item Is Part of Source and Target
(Doc ID 1510131.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.1.3 to 13.1.7 [Release 13.1]
Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items participating in the Buy$NorMoreOfXgetYatZ$off type of discount rule that are part of both source and target lists do not trigger the rule when entered in Point of Service (POS).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import the following into Back Office
1. Enter an item from <Classification Group X> that is also part of the Target list. The discount rule is not triggered.
2. Note that from the list above, Item F and Item G are assigned to '<Classification Group X>' but are not part of the Targets list.
3. Enter Item F and Item A or Item G and Item A.
4. Note that the discount rule is triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!