Last updated on APRIL 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.1.3 to 13.1.7 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items participating in the Buy$NorMoreOfXgetYatZ$off type of discount rule that are part of both source and target lists do not trigger the rule when entered in Point of Service (POS).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import the following into Back Office
1. Enter an item from classification 70753 that is also part of the Target list. The discount rule is not triggered.
2. Note that from the list above, Items 74016017 and 100078403 are assigned to classification group '70753' but are not part of the Targets list.
3. Enter Item 74016017 and Item 60020002 or 100078403 and 60020002.
4. Note that the discount rule is triggered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms