Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is unable to delete the circuits from created groom. Customer wants to delete the un-wanted circuits from the groom list.
1) Use Change Switch for prefixes to change TNs/circuits from one switch location to another.
2) Once the process is completed the TN's are sent to groom for processing.
3) Now here in groom user wants to delete some circuits/TNs as they are not required to be moved to another switch.
4) The delete icon is disabled and customer is unable to delete the circuits.
5) When one creates a normal Groom, the delete icon is visible.
Please see attached document for the issue replication steps.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms