Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) Duties Not Calculated When Using Duty Comp Code 7
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 13.2 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Harmonized Tariff Schedules (HTS) duties are not calculated when using Duty Comp Code 7.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Set SYSTEMOPTIONS.HTS_TRACKING_LEVEL = M.
2. Create a new item with Origin country 'CN'.
3. Add manufacture country 'TR' as non primary.
4. Add an HTS code for the 'TR' manufacture country.
5. Check Assessments. Calculated Duties are 0.
6. Add 'TR' as a manufacture country.
7. Recalculate the Assessments. Calculated Duties are correct now.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms