Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) Duties Not Calculated When Using Duty Comp Code 7
(Doc ID 1511688.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 13.2 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Harmonized Tariff Schedules (HTS) duties are not calculated when using Duty Comp Code 7.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Set SYSTEMOPTIONS.HTS_TRACKING_LEVEL = M.
2. Create a new item with Origin country 'CN'.
3. Add manufacture country 'TR' as non primary.
4. Add an HTS code for the 'TR' manufacture country.
5. Check Assessments. Calculated Duties are 0.
6. Add 'TR' as a manufacture country.
7. Recalculate the Assessments. Calculated Duties are correct now.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document