Invoice Has Quantity Discrepancy Even After It Is Posted
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Invoices are posted status in IM_DOC_HEAD, but still in IM_QTY_DISCREPANCY table showing quantity variance.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO in RMS with two items.
2. Create an invoice in ReIM with one item having cost discrepancy and other item a perfect match.
3. Run ReIM AutoMatch batch.
4. It will create Cost and Quantity discrepancies in IM_COST_DISCREPANCY and IM_QTY_DISCREPANCY tables respectively.
5. Ship and receive the order in RMS.
6. Go summary match and resolve the cost discrepancy by using Debit memo cost reason code.
Actual behavior: Quantity discrepancy still exists in IM_QTY_DISCREPANCY even though the invoice is perfectly matched.
Expected behavior: IM_QTY_DISCRPEANCY should not have any rows for the respective doc ID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms