Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 17-Jul-2014
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.4:
The receiving from external finisher is not decreasing stock-on-hand.
When an item is received from external finisher (2nd Leg return), the FROM_LOC stock-on-hand is not decreased.
Only the destination stock-on-hand is updated.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Access the Transfer Creation form (tsf).
2. Create a two leg transfer, using an external finisher.
3. Execute the Asnout process to create an NF from location to external finisher and update the stock on hand.
4. Access the Fiscal Documents form (fiscal_header).
5. Create an inbound fiscal document for REPAIR receiving, validate it and submit for receiving.
6. Execute the Receiving process to receive the items and update the stock on hand.
7. See the ITEM_LOC_SOH table information, where the stock on hand of external finisher was not decreased.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms