Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ITEM_LOC.UNIT_RETAIL is not updated back to regular price when the clearance has ended. The CLEAR_IND is also not updated from Y to N.
Steps to Recreate :
1. Login to Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM).
2. Navigate to Clearances - > Create Clearances.
3. Created a clearance effective today (vdate) for a transaction level item with a reset date of tomorrow (vdate + 1).
4. The tran level item for the clearance was inserted to RPM_FUTURE _RETAIL table.
5. Change the vdate = vdate +1
6. Executed priceEventExecutionBatch.
7. Event is NOT inserted to the RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC table.
8. Executed priceEventExecutionRMSBatch.
• Notice that retail are reverted back correctly but CLEAR_IND value is still Y.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms