Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 25-Aug-2014
When an invoice is entered before the receipt arrives, why does it not get matched when running the Automatch batch?
Discrepancy Days Before Routing = 10
Invoice Date: 01-Dec-2011
1. Create an Order in RMS with 1 or 2 items and approve it.
2. Create an Invoice in ReIM for the above order.
3. Run the Automatch batch process. The Invoice will not have any receipts to match against and it will be in "URMTCH" status.
4. Create the receipt for the above Order.
5. Run the Automatch batch process again. The Invoice is still in "URMTCH" status.
In this case, we have to MANUALLY MATCH the invoice and the receipt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms