Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost change for a component item is not reflected to Buyer pack item.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create 2 Regular items A and B.
2. Create a Complex Buyer Pack C with Order As 'Pack', and add components as 5 of item A, and 2 of item B.
3. Create a cost change for item B.
4. Run batches SCCEXT and SCCEXT POST.
5. Run batches FCTHREADEXEC, FCEXEC PRE and FCEXEC.
Note: FUTURE_COST table is not updated for the buyer pack item although it's updated for the component item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms