Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 07-Jan-2017
When a promotion is created from an ItemList with newly created Transaction Level Child items, the tran (child) level records are not updated into RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL, RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL, and Payload tables.
The issue happens only when there are no prior item-location records for the tran item in the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create 3 parent items and 3 child items as tran level.
2. Create item list of the 3 tran level items.
3. Range the item to the locations present in primary base zone.
4. Run NewItemLoc batch.
5. Notice that Parent items are populated into RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table, while the tran level child items are not populated.
6. Create a promotion with start date of vdate +1 on item list and primary base zone (Percentage Off type).
7. Approve the promotion.
8. Check in RPM_PROMO_TBL. The component is updated to state 3 - 'Approved', as expected.
9. Check in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL, RPM_ITEM_PAYLOAD, and RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL. Tran level records are not populated for the promotion created.
The issue happens only when an item list is created with a new set of data. If the items in the item list already have entries in the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table, the records are populated as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms