Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.1 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 15-March-2017
When reclassification of items are done across departments, the ItemReclassbatch does not update the new department value in RPM_ITEM_LOC. This causes the item to not display in the Price Inquiry screen.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a dept level reclassification in RMS with effective_date of vdate+1 for an item.
- Run prepost reclsdly pre batch.
- Run reclsdly batch.
- Verify that reclass is successful in RMS (ITEM_MASTER) and there are records in RPM_ITEM_MODIFICATION table.
- Run ItemReclassBatch.
- Verify RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table - it is updated correctly.
- Verify RPM_ITEM_LOC table - it is not updated with the new dept for the item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms