Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI) - Version 7.3
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 6.x
On OFSAAI 7.3, when trying to run ./Setup.sh GUI, the following error occurs:
No such file or directory
Error at line 17 near elif (which points to -gt 1 then one error mesg thrown)
dos2unix was run on the Setup.sh file
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Downloaded all the required s/w's from edelivery
2. Checked the pre-requisites as mentioned in the OFSAAI 7.3 Installation and Configuration Guide.
3. Changed the shell to korn.
4. Updated OFSAAI_InstallConfig.xml file and placed in the same app folder as the downloads.
5. Try to run "\Setup.sh GUI"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms