'No such file or directory' and 'Error at line 17 near elif' Errors Executing Setup.sh for OFSAAI 7.3 Installation
(Doc ID 1516788.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI) - Version 7.3
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 6.x
On OFSAAI 7.3, when trying to run ./Setup.sh GUI, the following error occurs:
No such file or directory
Error at line 17 near elif (which points to -gt 1 then one error mesg thrown)
dos2unix was run on the Setup.sh file
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Downloaded all the required s/w's from edelivery
2. Checked the pre-requisites as mentioned in the OFSAAI 7.3 Installation and Configuration Guide.
3. Changed the shell to korn.
4. Updated OFSAAI_InstallConfig.xml file and placed in the same app folder as the downloads.
5. Try to run "\Setup.sh GUI"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document