Wrong Bundles For Next Month If Account Is Inactivated And Reactivated Multiple Times In Same Month
(Doc ID 1517015.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (32-bit)
When a subscription account has advanced monthly bundles deal purchased, and it is inactivated and reactivated multiple times in the same month, then there are two bundles (two sub balances) for the next month, one with positive bundles value with same start and end date and another with double bundles value (negative) for the next month.
Steps to reproduce:
1. 01.01.2012 - Create customer and subscription account with bundles deal, here Jan and Feb bundles will be provided
2. 02.02.2012 - Do bill run, here Mar bundles will be provided
3. 02.03.2012 - Do bill run, here Apr bundles will be provided
4. 02.04.2012 - Do bill run, here May bundles will be provided
5. 04.04.2012 02:30 - Inactivate the subscription (with END_T as 05.04.2012 00:00:00 for PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS opcode),
here May bundles value will be set to 0 with both valid_from and valid_to set to 01.05.2012
6. 04.04.2012 18:18 - Reactivate the subscription (with END_T as 05.04.2012 00:00:01 for PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS opcode),
here new row for May bundles will be added
7. 19.04.2012 08:00 - Inactivate the subscription (with END_T as 20.04.2012 00:00:00 for PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS opcode),
here the bundles row that was previously set to 0 will be changed from 0 to positive bundles value
8. 19.04.2012 18:30 - Reactivate the subscription (with END_T as 20.04.2012 00:00:01 for PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS opcode),
here the new row that was added during previous reactivation will be changed to double bundles value
9. 02.05.2012 - Do bill run
The issue was verified by development as a product defect and Patch 14635204 was created and tested to correct the bug.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document