Last updated on MAY 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 5.2 and later
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 5.2 and later
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 5.2 and later
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
On OFSAA 6.0, when attempting to run Leaf Registration, the following error occurs in FSI_MESSAGE_LOG:
anonymous block completed
Error occured while inserting into rev dim attr Table..ORA-01403: no data found
After completion, no rows are inserted into the REV_DIM tables for the new user defined dimension.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Follow <Document 1165483.1> - How to Add a Custom / User Defined Dimension (Leaf) in OFSAA:
Tasks to perform in CA Erwin Data Modeler:
1. Add the required dimension tables to the Data Model.
2. Add the new dimension column to the super-class tables.
3. Set the Processing Key User Defined Property (UDP) if appropriate
4. When finished, upload the updated Data Model.
Post Data Model Upload required tasks:
1. Run the leafRegistration procedure to add the leaf to the internal metadata tables
2. Re-run the Object Registration Task Batch_Table_Class_Req
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms