ReIM Posting Batch Fails With Error 'Unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables@2REIM_POSTING_ACCOUNT_SQL.RETRIEVE_ACCTS_FOR_VALIDATION'
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
reviewed for relevance at 12/8/2014
Upon running the reimposting batch, the following error is displayed:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with 1 item.
- Receive the PO completely.
- Create an invoice for the quantity and cost same as that of the PO.
- Run the automatch batch; the invoice is in matched status.
- Run the posting batch; the error message is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms