File Attachments Not Visible On Attachment Tab After Submitting An MCO
Last updated on JULY 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
File attachments not visible on attachment tab after submitting Lifecycle Change Request
When a Lifecycle Change Request is submitted for an item object, the file attachments are not visible on the attachment tab until the change is released. This always happens on the third Change Request submitted for the item.
Expect the attachment to be visible in each state of the workflow if it is attached to an item that is used by an MCO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an item and add file attachments to introductory revision
2. Create two Lifecycle Change Requests and release changes
3. Create another Lifecycle Change Request and check attachment tab of item.
4. Observe missing file attachments under attachment tab of item.
5. Release the change and observer that file attachment is visible again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms