Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Oracle Communications Calendar Server - Version 7.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to retrieve the anonymous calendar view, the Convergence calendar view comes up and an almost full screen error message states:
Error 0020: Your account details could not be loaded.
- Convergence 2, patch 145711-04 and 145711-05
- Calendar Server 7, patch 142785-08
- Browsers Firefox and/or Internet explorer
Extend: Anonymous view is working for CS6.3 users, such as my work account but not for caldav accounts.
Steps to reproduce:
- Retrieve URL to use for anonymous calendar view
- Login to iwc as user-a
- switch to calendar tab
- copy calendar URL from properties dialog
- Ensure that the privacy option allows for free/busy lookup
- Logout from IWC
- Open previously copied URL
- visited URL changes to iwc_static/...
- Convergence 'fullscreen' calendar view appears but is greyed out
- Error notification dialog stating error code 20
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms