Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pipeline freezes (hangs) randomly and is not related with a specific scenario, account, or product.
There are 2 Pipelines on this system. One for mediation (to collect all the CDRs from the mediation platform in plain text format). This Pipeline transforms the input CDR in sol42 format which is the input for the second Pipeline (rating).
One of the possible error scenarios is as following:
1) Create an account with a rating product.
2) Create a file with 100 CDRs for the recently created account.
3) Place it in the mediation pipeline.
4) An output is created, which is the input for the rating Pipeline.
5) The file is rated.
6) Process a second CDRs file and the mediation Pipeline processes it correctly. However, in the rating Pipeline, the file is not processed and Pipeline freezes.
Process log shows:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms