Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Store Inventory Management (SIM) system, we find that ExtractUnitStockCount.sh batch hangs when the product group schedule is set for quarterly stock count extraction.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Unit type Product Group
- Schedule the product group as follows:
- Start day: Current date
- End day: 31st December of next year
- Select 'Monthly'
- Select the First Monday of Every 3 months
- Save the PG Schedule
- Click 'No' at the prompt to generate the stock count for today.
- Run ExtractUnitStockCount.sh batch and find that the stock count is extracted
- Now on the next scheduled date (check for the date in SIM PC GUI in Product Group Schedule list screen), run the same batch again to extract stock count. Notice that the same batch hangs.
- The issue is noted with or without providing the input date parameter
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms