"Error: Object Required" When Attempting To Close Multi Discrep on Batch Loaded CRF
(Doc ID 1518479.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version 4.5.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After closing a multivariate discrepancy on the batch loaded CRF the following error occurs when attempting to save.
Steps to Recreate
- In RDC Onsite, open a batch loaded CRF with a multivariate discrepancy
- Click the "Multi" link in the CRF Navigator panel
- Change "Action" to "Close - resolved" and Click Go
- Select "Resolution Reason" of 'No Action Required' and click OK
- Save the CRF --> Error appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|