"Error: Object Required" When Attempting To Close Multi Discrep on Batch Loaded CRF
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version 4.5.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After closing a multivariate discrepancy on the batch loaded CRF the following error occurs when attempting to save.
Steps to Recreate
- In RDC Onsite, open a batch loaded CRF with a multivariate discrepancy
- Click the "Multi" link in the CRF Navigator panel
- Change "Action" to "Close - resolved" and Click Go
- Select "Resolution Reason" of 'No Action Required' and click OK
- Save the CRF --> Error appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms