Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OSM 184.108.40.206 and the user receive the error "ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended" when configure your Worklist Preferences.
To reproduce the error:
1) Deploy the attachment cartridge
2) In the OSM Client, create a new Worklist Preference
2.1) In the new Worklist Preference, configure the FLAG field in "Available Columns" to "Displayed Columns"
2.2) In Order Details, select the FLAG field and filled with a "Condition Value".
2.3) Save the Preference, and go to Worklist
3) Some times, the problems already show at this moment
4) If the problem not show, make more 2 steps
4.1) Create a new order and submit
4.2) Go to OSM Admin click and refresh.
5) Click again in the worklist button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms