OSM ORA-00933: SQL Command Not Properly Ended
(Doc ID 1518796.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OSM 126.96.36.199 and the user receive the error "ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended" when configure your Worklist Preferences.
To reproduce the error:
1) Deploy the attachment cartridge
2) In the OSM Client, create a new Worklist Preference
2.1) In the new Worklist Preference, configure the FLAG field in "Available Columns" to "Displayed Columns"
2.2) In Order Details, select the FLAG field and filled with a "Condition Value".
2.3) Save the Preference, and go to Worklist
3) Some times, the problems already show at this moment
4) If the problem not show, make more 2 steps
4.1) Create a new order and submit
4.2) Go to OSM Admin click and refresh.
5) Click again in the worklist button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document