Wrong Organizer Name Stored in "On Behalf Of" Calendar Event by Outlook Connector
(Doc ID 1519045.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Calendar Server - Version 7.1 and later
Oracle Communications Connector for Microsoft Outlook - Version 7.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Calendar Event created "on behalf of" gets the name of the logged in user, not the name of the subscribed calendar as organizer.
- Log into Outlook Connector (OC) as User_A and subscribe to Calendar_B
- Create an event "on behalf of user_B" in calendar_B, From 2012-03-02T10:30 to 2012-03-02T11:30, Summary "<event_name>"
- Invite User_A and User_B
- Click "Send"
- Open Calendar_A in Outlook
- Open event "<event_name>" (=invitation)
- Observe the organizer name is "User_A in behalf of User_A [user_a example.com]"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document