Wrong Organizer Name Stored in "On Behalf Of" Calendar Event by OC
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Calendar Server - Version 7.1 and later
Oracle Communications Connector for Microsoft Outlook - Version 7.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Calendar Event created "on behalf of" gets the name of the logged in user, not the name of the subscribed calendar as organizer.
- Log into Outlook Connector (OC) as User A and subscribe to Calendar B
- Create an event "on behalf of user B" in calendar B, From 2012-03-02T10:30 to 2012-03-02T11:30, Summary "event01"
- Invite User A and B
- Click "Send"
- Open Calendar A in Outlook
- Open event "event01" (=invitation)
- Observe the organizer name is "User A in behalf of User A [user_a mydomain.com]"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms