Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 to 14.1.1 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management ( SIM ) Returns cannot be processed in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) via Retail Integration Bus (RIB) because of the same TSF_NO.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create an Externally Generated (EG) transfer in SIM
- Create a Return in SIM
- Check the transfer table in RMS
- Check the rib message in RMS
- Check the rib message failure in RMS
- Found the return message failed because of “This bill of lading (BOL) number already exists for a different from location and To location.” The transfer sequence is matching the return sequence number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms