Suggestions on Use of Alternatives to Deprecated APIs Upon Migration of Custom Web Services From UIM 7.1.2 to UIM 7.2.X
Last updated on MAY 14, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 7.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While Migrating Custom codes (rulesets, WS) from pre 7.1.2 environment to 7.2.x, the customers might find some methods not available in 7.2.0.
This article would help the customers to find the Java Documentation and to implement desired beharior in custom code for UIM 7.2 release. It also contains recommendations for the classes and methods, listed below:
1) import oracle.communications.inventory.api.characteristic.container.CharacteristicData;
2) import oracle.communications.inventory.api.entity.ServiceConfigAction;
3) import com.metasolv.api.service.container.CreateServiceCriteria;
4) Error on Service Configuration Manager defined as below:
ServiceConfigurationManager scmgr = PersistenceHelper.makeServiceConfigurationManager();
5) Error on the following method: service = smgr.createService(serviceModel,serviceSpec);
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms