The WAC Calculation And TRAN_DATA Posting Are Incorrect For Transfer
Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discrepancy in WAC calculation and TRAN_DATA postings for a transfer.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a transfer from Warehouse to Store and then ship it.
2. Then do the average cost adjustment at the warehouse.
3. Over-Receive or Short-Receive the shipment at the store. Notice that the tran data postings are wrong and average cost is wrong updated at warehouses well as at store.
1. Create a allocation from WH to multiple locations and ship it.
2. Short receive at one location and notice that all other locations gets reconciled and average costs are calculated incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms