New Action On CC&B Bill Correction For Bills With Bill Period After SA End Date
(Doc ID 1520378.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 2.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 2.3.1 version of Customer Care and Billing, BI - Billing
When correcting bills with bill period after the SA End Date (Retro Stop),
the following error occurs.
Bill segments that violate SA (8246286880) End Date (2012-04-10) exist.
To fix this problem, you can generate a new closing bill segment after cancelling:
1. Any non-closing bill segment(s) that end on or after the SA end date.
2. Any closing-bill segment(s) that do not end on the SA end date.
Message Number: 6,13716
Call Sequence: CIPBBLSG;CIPBBSGG;CIPBBSGX;CIPBCONC;CIPBBLLP
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Generate at least three (3) Bills for the account
2. Retro Stop SA
3. Set Stop Meter Read
4.Manually correct the previous meter reads
5. Correct Bill 1 (Bill Period 02/01/2012 – 03/01/2012)
6Correct Bill 2 (Bill Period 03/01/2012 – 04/01/2012)
7. Remove SA End Date and Stop Meter Read
8. Correct Bill 1
9. Correct Bill 2
10. Set SA End Date
11. Correct Bill 1
12 Error received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document