Last updated on MARCH 05, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Suppose a user has multiple products (one for each TV channel), which charges some
amount (Ranging from USD 20 -45 currency) on Monthly Cycle Forward(MCF) Event.
2. There is another product "xxxx" which charges 90 USD currency and grants 90 of NCR 1000138.
3. There is a Billing Time Discount "xxxx" which associates
a discount model with Bill Time Discount event.
4. The User has configured all the above mentioned products with some priorities
and expects that end of the month MCF should be triggered in the
order based on the priorities set for the product.
The Expectation is that
1. The Product "xxxx" should drop the USD 90 charge and refresh the bucket of 1000138 to 90.
2. The Discount "xxxx" to be triggered when a cycle forward for each TV
Channel is triggered to discount the Currency charge and consume credit from
the 1000138 NCR bucket.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms