Monthly Charge Not Refunded
(Doc ID 1520840.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.1 [Release 7.3.0]
1) set the below in cm pin.conf: - fm_bill config_billing_delay 1
2) Proration settings are based on the Calculate the charge based on the usage for both Purchase Proration and Cancel Proration
3) Set actg_cycle_dom = 22
4) Create an account on 22_Aug_2012
5) Move pvt to 22_Sep_2012cycle_forward product is suspended.(suspended = inactive)
6) Move pvt to 26-9-2012 cycle_forward product is unsuspended.(unsuspended = active)
7) At 10.10.2012 07:30 cycle_forward product is terminated
Actual Result :
The account did not have correct invoice from financial point of view.
Expected Result :
The respective charge for 10.10.2012 - 22.10.2012 should be refunded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document