"ORA-01476: Divisor Is Equal To Zero" Error During PO Obligation
(Doc ID 1522060.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ORA-01476 Error is faced on obligations for Purchase Order (PO), when created with specific conditions.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a purchase order through the RMS front end screen, add at-least 2 items to it and approve the PO.
- Create a shipment record for the PO created in Step 1
- Receive one item on the PO.
- Go to the order management window and cancel the rest of the items on the PO.
- Create a transportation record for the PO through the Inventory -> Transportation -> Maintenance screen. The transport screen should allow the record to be created only for the received item.
- Create an obligation at transportation-vessel-voyage-ETD level for the PO. In the obligation Maintenance screen fill up the values for vessel, voyage, depart date, components etc and click ok.
- The error will be displayed when 'OK' is pressed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document