Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Real-Time Scheduler - Version 1.13.0 to 1.13.2 [Release 1.13]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an environment to test the availability of Slots, we are loading live hip files into ORS. For some of the hip files we are not received the Data_Done packet from ORS after loading the hip files.
Switch logs show Data_Start and Data_End but not Data_Done packets.
We are loading hip files and getting slots using below steps:
1) Opening the connection to Switch
2) Reading the Hip file by line by line.
3) Based on the hip file Line Data we are sending the data packets to switch
Ex: a) messageLine.ToString().StartsWith("CLIENT_TYPE")
b) If messageLine is "BATCH_ON” then we are sending "DATA_START" packets to Switch
c) We are sending line content in Data packets to switch
D) If messageLine is "BATCH_OFF” then we are sending "DATA_END" packets to Switch
4) After that we are waiting for DATA_DONE packet from switch
5) After that we are waiting configurable time
6) Then Creating the socket for Slot Generator using port
7) Then we are preparing the slot request like below and sending the slot request packets to Switch
8) Then we are reading the response till CHS_REPLY_END.
But we did not receive the DATA_DONE packet from switch for some of the hip files.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms