Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
<BUG 12805948> added the Blanket Contract No to the Invoice Search Screen to allow the ability to search by the Blanket Contract No. However, when one attempts to search using this field, no data is returned, because the application does not populate the Blanket_Contract_no in the SA_INVOICE table.
Since the Blanket_Contract_no field was added to the Invoice Search screen, the blanket contract info should be populated in the SA_INVOICE table to enable searching
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Blanket to PO. Add Line item. Approve and Issue it
2. Receive the item via the Receiving module
3. Create an Invoice against the PO. Add the line item via Matching to PO view
4. On Invoice Search screen, enter the Blanket No that the PO was created against
5. Hit Search - No records retrieved error
6. Check View SV_INVOICE_AND_VENDOR_NO_MULTI (view used by the Invoice search screen). Blanket Contract No is not populated for the record. SQL for View shows Blanket Contract No is selected from SA_INVOICE table
7. Check SA_INVOICE table. Blanket Contract No is not populated for the record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms