Open Cursor Leak Encountered When Tasks Count Exceeds a Certain Limit
(Doc ID 1524223.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.1 to 13.4.5 [Release 13.1 to 13.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO) when post processor job is manually executed more than 300 times, an open cursor leak occurs during scheduled jobs access, and reports are not updated with sale information.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Perform a sale transaction from ORPOS(Oracle Retail Point Of Service).
2. Execute post processor job as Immediate.
3. Perform above steps more than 300 times.
4. Click on Admin > Job Manager > Scheduled Jobs.
5. Observe open cursor leak in the log.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document