Deleted OOTB Queue
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 7.2.0 version, BEA Server
Queues are being deleted automatically in OOTB RODOD 'ant configuration' file.
Example OOTB queue; O2A_OUTBOUND_CREATE_PROV_REQUEST_QUEUE_JNDI,O2A_OUTBOUND_CREATE_BILLING_REQUEST_QUEUE_JNDI, etc.
Steps to replicate:
1. Add SolutionConfig.xml of 'OracleComms_OSM_O2A_COMSOM_TypicalSolution' into 'Ant view'.
2. In 'Ant view', expand the cartridge name and double click the 'config_All', insert the weblogic administrator user password and all password required
3. In the next 'Ant Input Request', enter 's' to use the standalone Weblogic Server environment.
4. In next 'Ant Input Request', enter 'p' for production environment and ok.
5. In next 'Ant Input request', enter 's' to configure SAF and click ok.
6. Validate the queue that has been created in the weblogic.
Expected Result: All the request and response queues are created with the SAF.
Result: Only Response queue been created and SAF configuration. There is no request queue has been created.
Workaround: Inside 'config-standalone-saf.py' file, comment out the following lines in the file:
Question: Why the lines above was deleted from the files?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms