Inbound E2B Reports and E2B ACKs Not Being Processed by ESM / Argus Interchange Service [Argus Interchange 7.0 & 7.0.1.x only]
(Doc ID 1524668.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Interchange - Version 7.0.0 to 7.0.1 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 24-Jul-2014***
- ESM service stops processing INBOUND E2B ICSR and ACK files.
- ESM service continues to process OUTBOUND E2B ICSR and ACK files without issue.
- No updates are happening to the existing E2B or ACK IMPORT log files.
- No new E2B or ACK IMPORT log files will be created.
- The main ESM Service log file contains the following error when ESM Service is set to debug mode: "Value was either too large or too small for an Int16."
- New files dropped into the incoming folders are being added to the ESM_IMPORT_QUEUE table, but they will not be assigned a value in the JOB_ID column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!