Sponsor Item Is Not Impacting The Correct Balance Group
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are multiple Customer Service Groups in an account and owners are having different balance group, but there is only one sponsor item getting created at the account level balance group.
1. Create 3 accounts(A1, A2, A3) with IP and EMAIL Services.
2. Each Service should have its own balance group.
3. Add 2 CSG groups(CSG1, CSG2) for cycle arrear events.
4. Create A1 account's service IP Owner with IP balance Group for CSG1
5. Create A1 account's service EMAIL Owner with EMAIL balance Group for CSG2
6. Add A2's IP service as member to CSG1
7. Add A3's EMAIL service as member to CSG2.
8. Run the billing.
2 Sponsor item should be created for each balance group.
Only one sponsor item is getting created.
Possible Cause: Item assign opcode is taking the ITEM_POID_LIST from the account instead of taking from the service object.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms