INP_GenericStream Module Not Validate The Number Of Fields
(Doc ID 1525281.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INP_GenericStream does not validate the real number of fields from the CDR.
The format of the file has 93 fields (92 tokens).
- GSM0001.20120914153600.brm2 there are 93 fields (92 tokens) and the pipeline processed successfully.
- GSM0002.20120914153600.brm2 there are 92 fields (91 tokens) and the pipeline processed successfully. (it should error out)
- GSM0003.20120914153600.brm2 there are 91 fields (90 tokens) and the stream log shows that the CDR has 92 fields when expected 93 fields and this file is sent to error (expected behavior).
Let's assume there are 'n' fields per record defined in the stream description for a given pipeline.
1. Pass a record with 'n' fields. There should be no error.
2. Pass a record with 'n+1' fields. It should throw an error.
3. Pass a record with 'n-1' fields. It should throw an error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!