Invalid Date Range Error when Zooming Out On Usage Analysis Graph
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2016
Applies to:LODESTAR EIP - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Energy Information Platform, in the Usage - Interval Data Graph screen, when attempting to zoom out (increase the date range) for a the interactive analysis graph the following error occurs.
Invalid Date Range
Steps to Reproduce
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to the Usage search screen and select several cuts of interval data,
- Select the 'Display Interactively' checkbox
- Modify the date range so that the start date is not the actual start date of the data
- Click 'Analysis Graph'
- Once you have the analysis graph displayed. modify the date range start time to be the actual start of the data cuts
- "Invalid Date Range" warning occurs in pop-up box
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms