Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.3.1 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REL publishes any monitored balance impact data to the monitor queue for 0 rated CDRs.
The Customer needs these to load into the events tables but not in the monitor_queue_t as the data in the queue becomes huge. As a result pin_monitor_balance becomes very slow since it does an order by on created_t.
1. Enable the Balance Monitoring
2. Create a Product with /service/telco/gsm/telephony to rate TEL usage
3. Create a Discount that will consume all the usage
4. Create an Account using the above plan, that contains both the product and the discount.
5. While creating the Account, set up Balance Monitoring in the Account with below setup for example:
Monitor Type:Paying Responsibility
Credit Floor :0
6. Pass a CDR with a duration of usage that will breach the threshold. The CDR is zero rated as all the charges are consumed by the Discount.
7. Run pin_rel to load the rated output file
8. The monitor_queue_t table gets updated
REL should not update the monitor_queue_t for zero rated CDRs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms