ANNOUNCEMENT: Oracle Communications Converged Application Server - Service Controller (OCCAS - SC) 6.1 Released
(Doc ID 1528716.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Service Broker - Version 6.1.0 to 6.1.0 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Communications Global Business Unit (CGBU) is announcing the release of Oracle Communications Converged Application Server - Service Controller (OCCAS - SC) 6.1.
OCCAS-SC was formerly known in release 6.0 as the Oracle Communications Service Controller. The name was changed in recognition of the synergistic combination of OCCAS and Service Controller that has been leveraged by many of our customers to enable their service and network evolution.
OCCAS-SC 6.1 is strongly positioned to assist service providers as they evolve their infrastructure to ensure applications can deliver services on both legacy IN and IP networks. The OCCAS-SC release introduces a set of service templates that allow application developers to focus their attention on the differentiating application capabilities while leveraging service templates provided in the 6.1 release to simplify the complex telecom call control and transaction control protocol interactions.
- Protocol mediation among CAP, WIN, AIN, INAP, SIP, and Web services
- Service templates for communications services built on Oracle Communications Converged Application Server
- Stateful network adaptors support standard and nonstandard network components
- Full range of prebuilt SS7, IP signaling, and Web services modules
- Scalable architecture that delivers high performance and availability
- Create new revenue-generating services that seamlessly blend IT features with core network capabilities
- Combine with Oracle Communications Converged Application Server to replace legacy service control points
- Enable network applications to leverage a unified interface
- Migrate from legacy networks to next-generation networks
- New revenue-generating services can be created that seamlessly blend IT features with core network capabilities
- Hide and abstract the complexities of IN/SS7 networks
Please download and read the Release Notes.
The software and complete documentation can be downloaded from the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document