Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create Rules and Behavior to insert RID after DLRD and before DD task for an ISR order
2. Set the action to "Process Supplement and Task Generation"
3. Create an 'ISR' order
4. Assign Circuit
5. Options Task Generation/Maintenance select Prov Plan
6 Right mouse click and Delete RID task click OK
7. Save and Close
8. Right mouse click select Supplement select 4- Correction
9. Options select Process Supplement
1. Modify the rule and set the action to "Process Supplement"
2. Create 'ISR' and assign prov plan. (No RID is added since we modified the rule)
3. Close the 'ISR' and open it again by supplementing.
4. Process Supplement and the app crashes.
There seems to be an issue with the "process supplement" action of the Rules and Behaviors when it inserts a task.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms