Updating the Primary Supplier/Country for an Item, Updates Only Future Ranging, And Not the Locations That are Already Ranged
(Doc ID 1529401.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the user updates the primary supplier/country for an item, this will only affect future ranging, not the locations that are already ranged.
Rilmaint (Replenishment maintenance) batch refers ITEM_LOC'S primary supplier and refreshes the replenishment attributes (inner size, case size, Ti and Hi) which are used to generate Transfer Order's(TO) or purchase orders. Since ITEM_LOC primary supplier are not refreshed automatically, Replenishment batch is not considering the primary supplier pack sizes (inner and case) and creating TO's in different unit of transfer (inner size).
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create item with multiple suppliers.
2. Range locations to the item created above. Verify primary supplier defaulted automatically while ranging.
3. Set up a store of the item on warehouse stocked replenishment.
4. Approve the item.
5. Execute rilmaint batch and verify REPL_ITEM_LOC (inner, case, TI and HI) are refreshed based on primary supplier.
6. Change the primary supplier of above item and verify ITEM_LOC primary supplier and country are not updated automatically.
7. Execute rilmaint batch and verify REPL_ITEM_LOC still persist the old primary supplier details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document