Incorrect Tax Calculated On Running Bill_now
(Doc ID 1529835.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue happens on a system with config_billing_delay configured and bill_now is run during the delayed period for a particular account.
There are taxes configured for a particular charge. When the bill_now is run, the PCM_OP_BILL_POL_BILL_PRE_COMMIT is called before the opcode PCM_OP_BILL_CYCLE_TAX. This is causing the customization issue in PCM_OP_BILL_POL_BILL_PRE_COMMIT that uses the bill time tax amount stored in /item/cycle_tax. As the tax is not calculated yet, /item/cycle_tax amount is 0.
steps to reproduce :
1. Configure a product with Cycle Arrer event and the billing time tax set as 10%.
2. Set the config billing delay to 5.
3. Create an account let say on 1 Jan.
4. Move pvt to Feb 6 and do normal billing.
5. Move pvt to Mar 2 and do bill now.
6. From the cm.pinlog observe that op_bill_pol_bill_pre_commit is called before op_bill_cycle_tax in case of bill now and whereas incase of normal billing the op_bill_cycle_tax is called before op_bill_pol_bill_pre_commit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document