Service Inactivation For Required Service Is Not Working As Expected
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is inactivating and activating the services for the account through the provisioning. During this scenario when the account is having multiple services, looks like the PIN_FLD_STATUS_FLAGS field for one of the /service is getting set to 8192 and the rest to '0'.
Initially the account is created with an inactive status and later the service is activated by loading the service_orders through the RunSimulator. After this, the account is inactivated again due to business reasons and again the RunSimulator is run to complete the service orders. The issue is after this, where, for one of the services the status_flags is set to 8192 and rest to '0'.
Steps to Reproduce
1. The pricing configuration is as below:
Sms deal - optional
Telephony deal - mandatory
2. In sys/cm pin.conf enable validate_deal_dependencies flag.
3. Create account with the above pricing configuration.
4. Run RunSimulator to activate the services.
5. Call PCM_OP_CUST_UPDATE_SERVICES to inactivate the services only.
6. Run RunSimulator to completer the service_orders.
5. Check the status_flags for all the services: all services will have 0 except one of the mandatory service with 8192.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms