PIN_FLD_SERVICE_OBJ Not Populate On Item Adjustments
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When calling PCM_OP_AR_ITEM_ADJUSTMENT on a service level item, we would expect that the resulting adjustment would be a service level adjustment.
However PIN_FLD_SERVICE_OBJ is null on the /event/billing/adjustment/item event.
1. create an account with GSM TEL service and MCF on Jan 1.
2. create service usage for this account
3. pvt to Feb and run billing
4. from Customer Center, Balance/Bill Details, select the GSM TEL service and click on Action/Service Adjustment to bring up the Service Adjustment dialog
5. give 10 currency credit and not include tax and click on OK
6. check the "op_ar_item_adjustment:" return flist to get the POID of /event/billing/adjustment/item
7. read object of /event/billing/adjustment/item ==> PIN_FLD_SERVICE_OBJ is NULL
The user wants to display service level adjustments in a separate section of the invoice.
All item level adjustments are displaying at the account level because the service POID is not populated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms