Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Platform Product Overview Classic UI
(Doc ID 1531054.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 13.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Oracle Retail Predictive Solutions are a set of products used for generating forecasts, developing trading plans, and analyzing customer behavior. These products use predictive technology to examine historical data and to predict future behavior.
The Oracle Retail Predictive Solutions run from a common platform called the Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) that includes features such as:
- Multidimensional databases
- Hierarchical data (product, time, and business location hierarchies)
- Aggregation and spreading of data
- Workbooks and worksheets for displaying and manipulating data
- Wizards for creating and formatting workbooks and worksheets
- Menus, quick menus, and toolbars
- Exception management and user-friendly alerts
This course covers these features in the RPAS Classic Client.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document