No Transfer Rates Output and 'Divide By Zero' Error Using Mid Period Option
(Doc ID 1531293.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) 5.6, when you run an FTP Process using the Transfer Pricing Method of Straight Term with the "Mid Period" option selected, the instrument table records are not getting a Transfer Rate. Additionally, in FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS, the following error exists for the FTP Process:
Divide by zero
You expect the FTP process to get the Transfer Rate from the specified Interest Rate Curve and populate a valid rate in the TRANSFER_RATE column.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Funds Transfer Pricing
- Go to Assumption Specification > Transfer Pricing Rules
- Create a Transfer Pricing Rule with the Straight Term method and the "Mid Period" option selected.
- Go to FTP Processing > Standard Process
- Create and run a new Process with the Transfer Pricing Rule
Most records do not get assigned a Transfer Rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document