When Promotion Is Completed Promotion Reset Records Are Not Writing to PRICE_HIST Table
(Doc ID 1532605.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance on Dec 2, 2014
checked for relevance on Aug 15, 2016
checked for relevance on 16 Jan, 2018
When a Time Based / normal promotion is completed Promotion Reset Records are not writing on PRICE_HIST table and not updating ITEM_LOC.PROMO_RETAIL and ITEM_LOC.PROMO_SELLING_RETAIL
Steps To Recreate :
1. Login to Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM)
2. Select Promotions > create promotions
3. Enter the promotion name
4. Select start date = vdate +1
5. Select end date = vdate +1
6. And click on Add Component
7. Select component type = simple
8. Enter description
9. Select item type level as parent
10. And enter the parent item and click on select button
11. Select zone group
12. Select zone and click on select button
13. Select the change type as percent Off
14. enter change amount as 30%
15. Check the time based promotion check box change the start time (09:00 AM) and end time (12:01PM)
16. Select apply to as regular and clearance
17. And click on Apply button
18. Select the component details from MRB and change the status to approve and click on Update button.
19. Verify promotion get approved and click on done button to close the container.
20. Run below batchs:
21. Verffy promotion will be in Active status.
22. Advance the vdate to promotion start date (vdate + 1)
23. Run below batchs:
24. Advance the vdate and verify below tables.
Promotion Reset Records are not writing on PRICE_HIST table and not updating ITEM_LOC.PROMO_RETAIL and ITEM_LOC.PROMO_SELLING_RETAIL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!