SIM Snapshot (snapshot_count) Is Not Updated Correctly When Stock Count Includes Multiple Locations to be Counted
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Snapshot taken for Unit and Amount Stock Count is not updated with correct values when a sale is uploaded to SIM in which multiple locations are included in the count. Rk_store_item_soh.total_quantity is updated appropriately, but stock_count_line_item.snapshot_count is not.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure that your system options are set to the below before beginning testing.
a. Stock Count Default Timeframe is set to "Before Store Open"
b. Stock Count Sale Processing is set to "Daily Sales Processing"
c. Enable GMT for Sales Data is set to "Yes"
d. Enable GMT for Stock Counts is set to "No"
e. Enable GMT for Third Party Stock Counts is set to "No"
2. Create Product Group with the following details:
Type: Unit and Amount
Variance SUOM: 0
Variance %: 0
Counting method: Third Party
Hierarchy breakdown: None
3. Add to product group components a department with items having SOH >0. This department must include multiple locations to be counted.
4. Create a product group schedule.
5. Run ExtractStockCount.sh.
6. Take the snapshot for the generated stock for which you have scheduled the stock take.
7. Check the rk_store_item_soh.total_quantity and the stock_count_line_item.snapshot_count. They should be the same for the items included in the Stock Count.
8. Upload a POSU file using the ResaFileParser.sh with transactions with an earlier date than the date of the stock count.
9. Note that rk_store_item_soh.total_quantity values are updated correctly, whereas the stock_count_line_item.snapshot_count is not updated correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms